Yes, I’ve launched my own podcast!
It’s scary, exciting, thrilling and fearsome all at the same time
Why have I done this?
Simple, I want to help as many women as possible!
I believe I have something that very few people can offer:
- Personal experience in changing myself
- Professional experience helping others change
- The confidence to express my views and opinions
- A desire to help other achieve a life-changing experience that I have
Here’s what you can expect from The PCOS Podcast from here on out
- An episode every Monday fortnight 5am Australian Eastern Daylight Time
- Me tacking the hard issues around PCOS in a raw, real and relevant way. No BS!
- I’m not going to overwhelm you with science, but I’m not afraid to bust the typical myths and make sure you know the facts about what it really takes to look, feel and function your best!
- The most practical advice, tips and advice you can implement now to help keep you on track in a healthy and sustainable way!
- Answering questions from listeners!
I welcome all feedback on what you’d like me to talk about, thoughts on how I can improve or answer a question for me to answer in an episode!
email@example.com is where you can reach me, I can’t wait to hear from you!
I hope you’re ready to take positive steps and gain back control of your body!
- How To Look Your Best With PCOS– free E-Book!
- PCOS & Fat Loss Course – exclusive to members of the FB group!
- Continue hanging out with other like minded people in an exclusive and supportive FB group HERE
- Megs has designed a swag shop! Check out stacks of cool PCOS gear to purchase HERE
Subscribe here for updates on the latest episodes and cool stuff from The PCOS Podcast