One look on your Facebook or Instagram feeds and you would be forgiven for thinking that managing your PCOS be easy.
Time after time you see girls who said they took this supplement with these amazing before-and-afters letting you know how wonderful life is now and all you need to do is ABC and you’ll change too!
If only it were that simple.
I find myself talking regularly with women who are in a similar place that I’ve been before; fed up, confused, scared, feeling alone and where to start if they manage to start at all.
I’m a normal person just like you, so everything I talk about in my book are hurdles I’ve had to deal with myself or still do in some cases.
Anyone who’s spent a decent portion of their life struggling with PCOS or even half of the invisible symptoms all women go through like self esteem and lack of confidence, will know that this isn’t something that can be fixed over night.
We all need the right people in our corner to support, empower and educate us. They’re there to remind us we are worthy of everything we want for ourselves and that we don’t give up.
I have released my first eBook that tackles this issue head-on. Here’s what this step-by-step guide will teach you:
- Are you sabotaging your results with food or exercise?
- To rest or push through
- You’re hungry but don’t want to get fat
- Easier results? YES please!
- Battling the carb devil
- What to do when you’re in doubt
- How to make things less complicated
Best of all?
- By registering HERE you’ll be instantly emailed a copy of my eBook, for FREE!
- How To Look Your Best With PCOS– free E-Book!
- PCOS & Fat Loss Course – exclusive to members of the FB group!
- Continue hanging out with other like minded people in an exclusive and supportive FB group HERE
- Megs has designed a swag shop! Check out stacks of cool PCOS gear to purchase HERE